United States Army Cadet Corps Business Card Management System
Please Note: If you have not ordered business cards before, you need set up a new account.
Card Designs Available
These are the corporate approved business cards that are available for you to choose from.
Click On The Preferred Card You Would Like To Order
HQ, USAC Guidance on Official Business Cards Download PDF Memorandum
- Official USAC business cards may be purchased by properly enrolled personnel only.
- All cards must follow the approved format. Homemade cards or cards produced by any other means are not authorized.
- Headquarters personnel, including Brigade Headquarters, will use Headquarters business card format. Unit personnel will use the unit-level business card format.
- All Business Card orders will be approved by Headquarters, U.S. Army Cadet Corps (HQ, USAC) to ensure correct format and the valid registration of the purchaser in CADTRAK. For futher guidance, contact the Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (G1) at HQ, USAC.
Rank, Name and Branch
- On the Name Rank Branch line, use the following sample format:
COL Franklin D. Pierce, AG, USAC
1LT Susan B. Anthony, QM, USAC
Chaplain (CPT) John D. Smith, CH, USAC
OC Harry S. Truman, USAC (Note that there is not a branch indicated)
Cadet SSG Sally R. Inman, USAC (Cadet rank may be used for Cadets SSG and above only).
Cadet Mike P. Newman, USAC (For Cadets SGT and below).
- Only approved and properly formatted titles will be used by unit-level personnel. Only the following titles may be used at the unit level. All other unit personnel will not have a title:
Company First Sergeant
- Only approved and properly formatted unit names, based on the annual charter, will be used. Examples include:
Army Cadets of Chicago
Army Cadet of Atlanta
- Only an approved and properly formatted email address will be used. The email address MUST be an armycadets.org email address. Contact the Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (G1) for assignment of an armycadets.org email address. The email address must be fully activated prior to ordering business cards.
Telephone Numbers / FAX Numbers
- Use of personal telephone numbers is authorized.
- Only an approved and properly formatted official unit address will be used. Personal addresses may not be used.Use of zip+4 is required.
- The official goarmycadets.com website will be used on all cards.
Other than your contact information, you may not make any changes or alterations to the offical USAC business cards. Alterations will be viewed as brand defamation and will not be tolerated. United States Army Cadet Corps, Inc. will take any and all necessary actions to protect its brand.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
Q: How much do business cards cost?
A: Business Cards are $50.00 for 500 cards.
Q: How long will it take to receive my business cards?
A: We will ship your business cards 5-6 working days from the day you place your order. You have the option to ship your cards ground or as fast as overnight.
Q: How much is shipping?
A: Shipping in the continental United States is $8.50 for ground shipping. Expedited and International Shipping is additional and the price will be located in the shopping cart after you complete your card.
If you have any additional questions please contact customer support at Support@cardadmin.com or call us at 1(888) 429-8372